Rep. Roberto R. Alonzo District 104 (D-Dallas)
Sources of Income
- Alonzo owns the Alonzo Law Firm PC, which handles criminal cases and immigration and business consultation.
- He has previously worked as an assistant state attorney general, a legislative aide and a Department of State Health Services employee. He also served as a DART board member.
- Residence in Dallas valued at $305,910
- CWA Cope PCC: $30,000
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association PAC: $16,500
- Border Health PAC: $15,000
- Texas Optometric PAC: $14,800
- The Chikasaw Nation: $11,000
- David Alameel: $11,000
- Roberto Meza: $10,000
- Exelon PAC: $8,500
- Texans for Economic Development PAC: $8,000
- TREPAC/TX Association of Realtors PAC: $7,325