Rep. Roberto R. Alonzo District 104 (D-Dallas)
Sources of Income
- Alonzo owns the Alonzo Law Firm PC, which handles criminal cases and immigration and business consultation.
- He has previously worked as an assistant state attorney general, a legislative aide and a Department of State Health Services employee. He also served as a DART board member.
- Residence in Dallas valued at $305,910
- CWA Cope PCC: $32,000
- Border Health PAC: $20,000
- The Chikasaw Nation: $18,500
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association PAC: $16,500
- Texas Optometric PAC: $14,800
- David Alameel: $11,000
- Roberto Meza: $10,000
- Exelon PAC: $10,000
- TREPAC/TX Association of Realtors PAC: $9,825
- Texans for Economic Development PAC: $8,000