Rep. Richard Peňa Raymond District 42 (D-Laredo)
- Lawyer, Business Owner
- B.A., The University of Texas at Austin; J.D., The University of Texas at Austin
- Judiciary & Civil Jurisprudence
- Human Services (Chair)
- Rules & Resolutions
Sources of Income
Raymond lists his self-employed businesses as HPL Technologies, LLC, where he is in energy development strategies, financial and strategic planning, and legal assistant services.
He lists Richard Peña Raymond Mediation and Arbitration services as a business.
He lists income from Haynes Mineral Trust in Laredo (more than $25,000), Chevron USA (more than $25,000), ConocoPhillips Company ($10,000 to $25,000), and Denali Oil and Gas Management.
Commercial and residential property in Laredo valued at $305,000
- Watts, Guerra, Craft LLP: $20,000
- Danny Lopez: $13,108
- Richard Pena Raymond for State Representative: $12,453
- RL Investments: $10,000
- Nelson J. Roach: $10,000
- Watts Guerra Craft, L.L.P.: $10,000
- Fasken Management LLC: $8,500
- Naureen G. Mahmood: $5,000
- Luis & Zoraida Gonzalez: $5,000
- Ricardo & Erica Ramirez: $5,000