Rep. Naomi R. Gonzalez District 76 (D-El Paso)
Sources of Income
Gonzalez is a contract lawyer and also does research work for consulting companies.
She previously served as an assistant El Paso county attorney.
No properties listed
- Texans for Lawsuit Reform PAC: $484,534
- Texas for Education Reform PAC: $45,000
- Woody L. Hunt: $25,500
- Robert H. Hoy: $19,000
- Paul Foster: $16,000
- TREPAC/Texas Association of Realtors Political Action Committee: $11,000
- J. Kirk Robison: $9,000
- El Paso Association of Fire Fighters: $8,500
- Robert Brown: $7,500
- Ricardo Armendariz: $7,300
Texans for Lawsuit Reform, a group that lobbies for limits on lawsuits and settlements, contributed more than $177,000 to Gonzalez’s 2010 campaign.
In March 2013, Gonzalez was arrested for drunken driving in Austin after she crashed her BMW into another vehicle, which then hit a cyclist. She apologized on the House floor.