Oil & Gas
- B.A., Southern Methodist University; M.A., Texas A&M University
- Energy Resources Committee (Vice-Chair)
- Subcommittee on Article III
- Conference Committee on SB 1 (Budget)
- Financial Statements
Sources of Income
- Crownover is self-employed in the real estate and oil and gas fields. She is a managing partner at Crownover Inc., an oil and gas and banking business, which lists numerous rigs as assets.
- She holds a business called MRC Master Limited Partnership, which also lists numerous rigs as assets and is oil and gas-related.
- She holds some properties in the Dallas area through Crownover Commercial Properties.
- She serves as a director for Northstar Bank and serves as treasurer for the Southern States Energy Board.
- According to her financial disclosure form for 2011, Crownover owns stock in Johnson & Johnson, Nuance Communications, Pepsi Co., Northstar Bank, Crownover Inc., Automatic Data Processing and General Electric. She also has stock in Broadridge Financial Solutions through an IRA.
- She receives income from interest, dividends, royalties and/or rent from Enterprise Crude LLC, Devon Energy, Apache Corporation, Lakeshore Animal Clinic, Victory Management and MRC Master LP.
- She has interest in the following business entities: Northstar Bank, Robinson Drilling, Crownover Inc., MBR Investments, Energy Income Investments and MRC Master LP.
- She owns 56 acres of mineral rights in Ponder.
- Residential property in Denton valued at $438,165
- Commercial property in Lake Dallas valued at $51,500
- Commercial property in Lake Dallas valued at $215,000
- Commercial property in Dallas valued at $335,000
- Commercial property in Dallas valued at $14,000
- Ronny Crownover Campaign: $39,281
- Texas Oil & Gas PAC: $14,000
- Texas Assn. of Realtors PAC: $11,768
- Texans for Lawsuit Reform PAC: $10,021
- Koch PAC: $10,007
- Friends of UNT PAC: $9,000
- Texas Medical Association: $8,531
- Texans for Economic Development PAC: $8,500
- ConocoPhillips Spirit PAC: $8,500
- Valero PAC: $8,000
- Crownover receives royalty income and campaign donations from oil and gas interests, while serving as vice chairwoman of the energy resources committee and filing numerous bills related to the drilling industry. She says that some of her bills have been more helpful to landowners than drillers.