Rep. Lon Burnam District 90 (D-Fort Worth)
- B.A., University of Texas at Austin; M.C.R.P., University of Texas at Arlington
- Carol Roark
- Energy Resources Committee
- Criminal Jurisprudence
Sources of Income
Burnam is a self-employed consultant working with nonprofit advocacy organizations.
He was previously Director of the Dallas Peace Center, a nonprofit, faith-based social justice and advocacy organization.
He served as North Texas director of Texas Citizens Action from 1989 to 1994; he was a clean air lobbyist for the Sierra Club in Dallas from 1987 to 1989, and he was special assistant to the regional administrator of the Texas Department of Human Services from 1984 to 1987.
His wife, Carol Roark, is the interim director of Preservation Dallas.
Residential property in Fort Worth valued at $156,400
- Texas Trial Lawyers PAC: $39,303
- Texans for Insurance Reform: $19,103
- Law Offices of Art Brender: $17,203
- Border Health PAC: $17,000
- The Chickasaw Nation: $15,000
- Art Brender: $13,500
- Texas State Teachers Association PAC: $13,126
- Licensed Beverage Distributors PAC: $12,600
- American Federation of State, County & Municipal Emp. AFL-CIO: $12,000
- BLACKRIDGE: $11,470
He was fined $1,000 by the Texas Ethics Commission in 2011 for inconsistencies in his campaign finance reports, including incorrect balances.