Rep. Larry Phillips District 62 (R-Sherman)
Sources of Income
Phillips is a partner with the law firm Siebman, Burg, Phillips & Smith in Sherman, where he focuses on intellectual property and commercial cases in federal court.
Residence in Sherman valued at $152,141
Rental residence in Denison owned by his wife and valued at $30,000
- Bob Perry: $41,000
- TREPAC/Texas Associations of Realtors PAC: $32,594
- Texans for Lawsuit Reform PAC: $23,905
- Union Pacific Corporation Fund for Effective Government: $13,500
- AT&T TEXAS PAC: $12,529
- Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma: $12,000
- HILLCO PAC: $10,527
- Coalition for Better Transportation: $10,500
- Gulf States Toyota Inc. State PAC: $10,000
- Rural Friends of Electric Cooperatives: $8,900
Phillips has received four legislative continuances to delay legal cases while the Legislature is in session: one in 2007, one in 2008 and two in 2011. In the 2011 cases, his client was his sister, who had been cited for an expired license plate. Phillips called the issue a family matter.
He has served on the boards of a hospital, a volunteer health clinic and the Grayson County Salvation Army.