Rep. Larry Gonzales District 52 (R-Round Rock)
Sources of Income
- Gonzales owns Lazarus Graphics, a graphic design and communications company.
- He was formerly a staffer in the state House and in the lieutenant governor's and attorney general's offices. Before his election, he worked as a legislative liaison for the Texas State University System.
- Residence in Round Rock valued at $305,666
- Texans for Lawsuit Reform PAC: $319,353
- Bob Perry: $170,000
- Associated Republicans of Texas: $148,000
- Doylene Perry: $80,000
- Doylene Perry: $65,000
- Republican Party of Texas-Texas Victory Account: $50,000
- Conservative Republicans of Texas PAC: $40,526
- Trevor Rees-Jones: $30,000
- HISPANIC REPUBLICANS OF TEXAS: $23,000
- Texas 1836 PAC: $18,299