Sen. Kelly Hancock District 9 (R-North Richland Hills)
Sources of Income
Hancock co-owns and is vice president of Advanced Chemical Logistics, a wholesale chemical distributor in Fort Worth.
He also has business stakes in Agvantage Farm and Ranch, a farm and ranch supplies retailer in Decatur; Hancock Management LLC, a business management firm; and three real estate firms, Agvantage Decatur, Hancock Industries and CKC Trinity Logistics, all based in North Texas.
Residential property in North Richland Hills valued at $473,300
- Texans for Lawsuit Reform PAC: $339,086
- Kelly Hancock Campaign Fund: $240,000
- Bob Perry: $90,000
- Doylene Perry: $50,000
- Harlan Crow: $25,000
- WCS-Texas Solution PAC: $22,500
- Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma: $20,000
- William Davis: $15,000
- Texas Association of Realtors PAC: $15,000
- Texas Oil & Gas PAC: $15,000