Rep. Joseph "Joe" Moody District 78 (D-El Paso)
Sources of Income
Moody was an assistant El Paso County district attorney. He gave up that job when he was sworn into office.
No properties listed
- Texans for Insurance Reform: $266,881
- House Democratic Campaign Committee: $226,250
- Texas House Democratic Campaign Committee: $89,050
- Mostyn Law Firm, PC: $75,000
- Texans for Economic Development PAC: $65,000
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association PAC: $56,501
- Voter Texas PAC: $50,000
- One Texas PAC: $50,000
- Texas Democratic Party: $43,400
- Blue Texas: $40,000
His father, Joe Moody, is a state district judge.