Sen. José R. Rodríguez District 29 (D-El Paso)
Sources of Income
Rodriguez was an El Paso County attorney for 17 years, representing the county and the state in matters involving juvenile crime, child and elder abuse, mental health, deceptive business practices, and environmental enforcement.
He owns an El Paso law firm, Rodriguez and Associates, which he began when he left the El Paso County attorney's office.
He is on the board of the Mexican American Legal Defense and Education Fund.
Rodriguez's wife, Carmen, is a lawyer with Rio Grande Legal Aid. She is also employed by Rodriguez's El Paso law firm.
Residential property in El Paso valued at $81,800
- Border Health PAC: $55,000
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association PAC: $40,500
- TREPAC/Texas Association of Realtors PAC: $37,724
- Texans for Insurance Reform: $36,229
- Texas Medical Association: $29,109
- The Chickasaw Nation: $15,000
- Texans for Economic Development PAC: $15,000
- Woody L. Hunt: $15,000
- Greg LaMantia: $13,500
- AT&T TEXAS PAC: $12,071