Rep. John Otto District 18 (R-Dayton)
- Business Executive, Accountant
- BBA Accounting, Texas A&M University (CPA/Tax and Audit)
- Ways & Means (Vice-Chair)
- Subcommittee on Article III (Chair)
- Conference Committee on SB 1 (Budget)
Sources of Income
Otto is the director of business development in the Houston office of Ryan LLC, a tax consultancy. He is also employed by John C. Otto, PC, CPA, in Dayton, and as an advisory director of Security State Bank-Dayton Branch.
He owns stock in Capstone Therapeutics Corp, USA Technologies Inc. and Epic Energy Resources Inc.
Residence in Dayton valued at $255,060
Commercial property in Dayton valued at $78,400
Less than one acre of property in Dayton valued at $45,180
He is a former member of the Dayton City Council and the Dayton school board.