Rep. John Otto District 18 (R-Dayton)
Sources of Income
Otto is the director of business development in the Houston office of Ryan LLC, a tax consultancy. He is also employed by John C. Otto, PC, CPA, in Dayton, and as an advisory director of Security State Bank-Dayton Branch.
He owns stock in Capstone Therapeutics Corp, USA Technologies Inc. and Epic Energy Resources Inc.
Residence in Dayton valued at $255,060
Commercial property in Dayton valued at $78,400
Less than one acre of property in Dayton valued at $45,180
- TREPAC/Texas Association of Realtors Political Action Committee: $55,544
- Associated Republicans of Texas: $36,208
- Texas Association of Realtors PAC: $28,362
- Texas Association of Realtors PAC: $25,048
- Union Pacific Corporation Fund for Effective Government: $22,500
- AT&T TEXAS PAC: $21,249
- Charles C. Butt: $21,000
- Ryan Texas PAC: $20,000
- Texas Medical Association: $19,789
- HILLCO PAC: $18,500
He is a former member of the Dayton City Council and the Dayton school board.