Rep. John Frullo District 84 (R-Lubbock)
Sources of Income
Frullo is vice president of Midtown Printing & Graphics, a Lubbock business he bought in 1993. His wife, Patti Frullo, is the president.
Frullo has stock in Manitowoc, Aviat Networks and Oracle.
He also lists business interests in Triple Whiskey LLC and MPG Properties LTD, both in Lubbock.
Patti Frullo has a business interest in Ranfive in Lubbock.
Residential property in Lubbock valued at $291,072
Commerical property in Lubbock valued at $455,212
- Carl Isett Campaign: $33,500
- Bob Perry: $26,000
- Texans for Lawsuit Reform PAC: $14,012
- AT&T TEXAS PAC: $10,011
- Texas House Leadership Fund: $10,000
- Rural Friends of Electric Cooperatives PAC: $8,000
- Texas Oil & Gas PAC: $7,500
- Kirk Rogers: $7,500
- Empower Texas PAC: $7,403
- ROBERT L. DUNCAN CAMPAIGN: $6,000