Rep. Joe Farias District 118 (D-San Antonio)
Sources of Income
He worked for City Public Service, the San Antonio utility company, for 30 years before retiring as a technical supervisor.
He served in the U.S. Army for three years.
No properties listed
- Texans for Insurance Reform: $103,691
- Texas Parent PAC: $55,915
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association PAC: $33,358
- House Democratic Campaign Committee: $27,071
- Daniel Kellum: $20,000
- TSTA PAC: $17,379
- Border Health PAC: $15,000
- Watts Law Firm LLP: $15,000
- Texas House Democratic Campaign Committee: $13,050
- Texans for Economic Development PAC: $12,500
He has served on the boards for Harlandale ISD and St. Leo's Catholic School.