Rep. Jimmie Don Aycock District 54 (R-Killeen)
Sources of Income
Aycock is employed by Aycock Family Limited Partnership and Kell Branch Properties, LLC.
He has owned and operated veterinary clinics in Killeen, Copperas Cove and Harker Heights.
He has also been involved in ranching and real estate development.
Commercial and residential property in Killeen valued at $298,000
- Charles Butt: $53,208
- Texans for Jimmie Don Aycock: $47,500
- TX Veterinary Medical Assn. Veterinarian Political Action Comm.: $33,255
- Texans for Lawsuit Reform PAC: $23,156
- Texas Republican Representatives Campaign Committee: $15,000
- TEXAS FARM BUREAU AGFUND: $14,050
- Coleen Beck: $14,000
- Vernon Reaser: $13,500
- Texas State Teachers Association PAC: $12,500
- Atmos Energy Corporation PAC: $11,500
Aycock's daughter Michelle Smith is a lobbyist with HillCo Partners, whose clients include education advocacy groups. Aycock has served on the Public Education Committee and has filed legislation that affects public schools.
Aycock, a veterinarian, has been the top recipient of campaign contributions from the Texas Veterinary Medical Association PAC.
In 2013, Aycock sponsored a bill that put restrictions on veterinary technicians, including requiring decisions on diagnosis and treatment to be made by a supervising veterinarian. The bill, which passed, also prohibited the operation of a satellite office or mobile facility by a vet tech without a supervising veterinarian.