Rep. James "Jim" Keffer District 60 (R-Eastland)
Sources of Income
- Keffer is the president of EBAA Iron Sales Inc.. in Eastland.
- Keffer and his wife, Leslie Brady Keffer, jointly hold a money market account with Edward Jones Tax Free Money Market accounts, and they have interest in Allegheny County Hospital Development Authority, PA, Variable Rate Demand Hospital Revenue Bonds (listed as Allegheny Co PA Hospital) and Whittier California Fin Presbyterian.
- The couple lists less than $5,000 in shares at First Financial Bank in Alpine; more than $25,000 in shares at Edward Jones; more than $25,000 in the Keffer Family Partnership, LTD, in Eastland; and between $10,000 and $25,000 at Raymond James. Leslie Brady Keffer also lists more than $25,000 in shares at EBAA Iron.
- They have business interests in the Emerald Royalty Fund, LLC, and Leslie Keffer has an interest in Bradley Dynasty Trust.
- Residential property in Eastland valued at $210,000
- Alice Walton: $55,000
- TREPAC/Texas Association of Realtors Political Action Committee: $52,500
- JIM FARRAR: $32,717
- TEXPAC: $27,128
- TREPAC/Texas Association of Realtors Political Action Committee: $21,500
- Texas House Leadership Fund: $18,000
- J J MATTHEWS: $17,500
- Texas Oil & Gas PAC: $17,000
- Charles C. Butt: $15,000
- Atmos Energy Corporation PAC: $14,750