Rep. Jessica Farrar District 148 (D-Houston)
- State Government
- B.A., University of Houston; J.D., University of Texas School of Law
- Marco Sanchez
- State Affairs
- Judiciary & Civil Jurisprudence (Vice-Chair)
Sources of Income
- She was previously a partner at Farrar Architects, which she owned with her father.
- She recently graduated from law school.
- Her husband, Marco Sanchez, is a lawyer and U.S. Air Force reservist.
- Residential property in Houston valued at $137,141
- Texas Trial Lawyers Assn. PAC: $39,050
- AT&T TEXAS PAC: $15,328
- Texans for Economic Development PAC: $13,500
- Beer Alliance of Texas PAC: $13,196
- Annie's List: $11,052
- Licensed Beverage Distributors PAC: $10,550
- Texas Assn. of Realtors PAC: $10,500
- HILLCO PAC: $10,451
- BLACKRIDGE: $9,474
- Texas State Teachers Association PAC: $9,000