Rep. Hubert Vo District 149 (D-Houston)
Sources of Income
Vo is a self-employed real estate investor and developer.
He has a business interest in Newlink Investment Inc. and Era Investment Inc.
He owns mineral interests in Houston and Sugar Land.
His residence in Houston is valued at $60,000.
Era Investment, which he has an interest in, owns one Houston shopping center worth $2,993,291 and another worth $2,643,455.
- Texans for Insurance Reform: $185,248
- House Democratic Campaign Committee: $143,071
- Texans for Better Education: $100,000
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association PAC: $48,747
- Charles Butt: $48,500
- 3rd Thursday Group PAC: $40,000
- Texans for Insurance Reform PAC: $30,600
- Planned Parenthood: $24,934
- V.N. Enterprises Partnership: $23,528
- Ganet Coleman: $22,477