Rep. Helen Giddings District 109 (D-DeSoto)
Sources of Income
Giddings has owned a speciality concessions company, Multiplex Inc., since 1988.
Residence in Dallas valued at $436,800
- Linebarger Heard Goggan Blair Graham Pena and Sampson: $20,913
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association PAC: $20,500
- Texas Medical Association: $19,166
- APARTMENT ASSOCIATION OF GREATER DALLAS PAC: $15,000
- Border Health PAC: $15,000
- Roland Parrish: $14,950
- Texas Optometric PAC: $14,500
- Bob Perry: $13,000
- HILLCO PAC: $12,491
- AT&T TEXAS PAC: $11,240
In 2011 Giddings, who has worked to improve trade and cultural relations between South Africa and the United States, took a trip on behalf of the Texas Legislative Black Caucus to South Africa. She paid for her plane tickets out of her campaign account, which is permitted under the state's ethics laws.
She has served on the Dallas Black Chamber of Commerce, the Dallas Transit Board, the Dallas Planning Commission and the State Bar Grievance Committee.