Rep. Geanie W. Morrison District 30 (R-Victoria)
- Nonprofit/Community Service
- Victoria College (attended)
- Environmental Regulation (Chair)
- Higher Education
- Higher Education Subcommittee on Post-Secondary & Workforce Readiness
Sources of Income
- Morrison is the former executive director of the Governor's Commission for Women.
- She owns stock in Comcast and Dell.
- Her husband, Jack, is a CPA at the accounting firm Bumgardner, Morrison & Co. LLP.
- Residence in Victoria valued at $312,000
- Morrison's husband, Jack, is the trustee for a condo in Austin worth $340,898.
- The American Electric Power Company: $15,500
- FRIENDS OF THE UNIVERSITY (OF TEXAS) PAC: $15,500
- Koch PAC: $15,033
- Texas Association of Realtors PAC: $13,000
- Texans for Lawsuit Reform PAC: $12,250
- TEXAS MEDICAL ASSN PAC: $11,802
- Texas Dental Association (DenPac): $10,661
- DEBRA K. BOOZALIS: $10,500
- Texas Tech Alumni & Friends PAC: $10,000
- AUDRE S. MORRISON: $10,000