Rep. Elliott Naishtat District 49 (D-Austin)
- B.A., Queens College-City University of New York; M.S.S.W., University of Texas at Austin; J.D. University of Texas at Austin
- Not yet assigned
- Financial Statements
- 2009 (amended)
- 2008 (amended)
- 2006 (amended)
Sources of Income
He is a lawyer in general practice at Scanlan, Buckle and Young.
He owns stock in pharmaceutical and energy companies. He also reports owning State of Israel bonds. In 2009, he reported thousands of dollars in income from Frontier Communications Group, General Electric, Fording Canadian Coal Trust, PEPCO, Teva Pharmaceuticals, Westamerica Bancorp, Provident Energy Trust, 21st Century Holding and American Funds.
He has loaned money to Alori Properties, and he earns interest on that loan.
Residential property in Austin valued at $287,085
Lot in Wimberley valued at $11,500
One-acre property in Hays County valued at $19,340
- Texas Dental Association (DenPac): $12,000
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association PAC: $9,000
- Texas Optometric PAC: $8,500
- Joe LaMantia: $8,000
- United Transportation Union PAC: $7,500
- Texas Pharmacy Association PAC: $6,100
- Texas Medical Association: $6,000
- Texas Health Care Association PAC: $5,500
- David Claunch: $5,500
- TREPAC/Texas Association of Realtors Political Action Committee: $5,500