Rep. Eddie Lucio III District 38 (D-Harlingen)
- Lawyer, Business Executive
- B.B.A., J.D., The University of Texas at Austin.
- Calendars (Vice-Chair)
- Land & Resource Management
- Natural Resources
- Education (Vice-Chair)
- Intergovernmental Relations (Chair)
- Natural Resources and Economic Development
Sources of Income
Lucio is the owner of The Lucio III Group in Harlingen, where he is a mediator and attorney. He has practiced family law and other civil matters.
His other listed business, Ganas Athletics, is disbanded. He said he tried to start a fashion line aimed at Hispanic youths, but did not have the time to dedicate to it.
Residential property in Brownsville valued at $148,800
- Bob Perry: $141,500
- Texans for Lawsuit Reform PAC: $121,106
- Border Health PAC: $35,000
- Hill Co Political Action Committee: $33,513
- The American Electric Power Company: $14,500
- Atmos Energy Corporation PAC: $14,000
- AT&T TEXAS PAC: $13,200
- Union Pacific Corporation Fund for Effective Government: $13,000
- USAA Employee PAC: $11,750
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association PAC: $11,500
A Texas Observer article questioned Lucio's legal representation of Corplan Corrections, an Argyle-based prison development company that the publication called "scandal-plagued." Lucio is representing Corplan in its bid to build an immigration family detention center in Weslaco, but he did not file or sponsor legislation to expedite this facility.