Rep. Eddie Lucio III District 38 (D-Harlingen)
- Lawyer, Business Executive
- B.B.A., J.D., The University of Texas at Austin.
- Special Purpose Districts
- Calendars (Vice-Chair)
- Select Committee on Federalism and Fiscal Responsibility
- Natural Resources
Sources of Income
Lucio is the owner of The Lucio III Group in Harlingen, where he is a mediator and attorney. He has practiced family law and other civil matters.
His other listed business, Ganas Athletics, is disbanded. He said he tried to start a fashion line aimed at Hispanic youths, but did not have the time to dedicate to it.
Residential property in Brownsville valued at $148,800
- Bob Perry: $141,500
- Texans for Lawsuit Reform PAC: $118,606
- Hill Co Political Action Committee: $32,513
- Border Health PAC: $25,000
- The American Electric Power Company: $12,500
- Atmos Energy Corporation PAC: $12,000
- AT&T TEXAS PAC: $11,700
- Union Pacific Corporation Fund for Effective Government: $11,500
- Texans for Economic Development PAC: $11,000
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association PAC: $10,000
A Texas Observer article questioned Lucio's legal representation of Corplan Corrections, an Argyle-based prison development company that the publication called "scandal-plagued." Lucio is representing Corplan in its bid to build an immigration family detention center in Weslaco, but he did not file or sponsor legislation to expedite this facility.