Rep. Dwayne Bohac District 138 (R-Houston)
Sources of Income
- Bohac is the owner of a retail store in Houston called D&G Ventyres Uncorporated.
- He owns ABC Voter Contact, a software development firm that compiles and analyzes voter information and sells it to Republican candidates.
- He is a real estate agent employed by Republic Central Realty Incorporated.
- Residential property in Houston valued at $236,500
- Joe Straus: $144,500
- Texans for Lawsuit Reform PAC: $113,299
- Bob Perry: $106,000
- Johnny Baker: $27,500
- Doylene Perry: $25,000
- Texas House Leadership Fund: $21,607
- Republican National State Elections Committee: $20,000
- Lawrence and Susan Kellner: $20,000
- Lawrence Shipley: $18,450
- Associated Republicans of Texas - Campaign Fund: $17,000