Rep. Diane Patrick District 94 (R-Arlington)
- B.A., Baylor University; M.Ed., University of North Texas; Ph.D., University of North Texas.
- Rules & Resolutions
- Higher Education (Vice-Chair)
- Subcommittee on Article III
Sources of Income
Patrick is a professor at Texas Christian University.
She and her husband also own an Arlington real estate firm.
Patrick and her husband own a significant amount of stock in Sirius XM.
Lot in Arlington valued at $322,000 where real estate firm is located
Rental property in Dallas valued at $280,120
Condo in Austin valued at $233,477
Farm in McPherson County, Kan.
- Charles C. Butt: $125,000
- Charles Butt: $65,000
- Texas House Leadership Fund: $32,500
- HILLCO PAC: $30,194
- Texas Parent PAC: $19,788
- Lawrence and Susan Kellner: $18,500
- Texas State Teachers Association PAC: $16,000
- Association of Texas Professional Educators: $15,250
- Texans for Lawsuit Reform PAC: $15,000
- ACT for Texas Classroom Teachers Association: $13,000
She is currently on the boards of the Arlington ISD Educational Foundation and the Texas Education Reform Foundation.