Rep. Dan Huberty District 127 (R-Houston)
Sources of Income
Huberty is the executive vice president of operations for the South Division of Central Parking Systems, which is based in Nashville, Tenn.
He is the owner and vice president of his own Kingwood-based commercial real estate firm, Kingwood Oaks Realty LLC.
He operates a real estate investment firm, Dan & Janet Huberty Investments, with his wife out of their home.
Residential property in Humble valued at $209,500
Lot in Humble valued at $105,000
Residential property in Humble valued at $118,598
Residential property in Humble valued at $109,973
Lot in Humble valued at $55,000
Commercial property in Kingwood. He owns 30 percent of this property.
- Dan Huberty Campaign: $22,875
- Bob Perry: $11,000
- TX Friends of Time Warner Cable PAC: $7,500
- Houston Fire Fighters Political Action Fund: $7,500
- Curtis W. Mewbourne: $5,000
- Texans for Lawsuit Reform PAC: $5,000
- Trevor L. Ahlberg: $5,000
- Texas House Leadership Fund: $5,000
- Thompson & Horton LLP: $5,000
- Thompson & Horton: $5,000