Rep. Dan Flynn District 2 (R-Canton)
- Business Owner, Ranching/Agriculture
- Diploma, McCallum High School, 1961
- Homeland Security & Public Safety
- Investments & Financial Services (Vice-Chair)
- Select Committee on Transparency in State Agency Operations (Co-Chair)
Sources of Income
Flynn owns Circle F Land and Cattle Company.
He owns stock in Texaco and Shell.
Ranch in Van valued at $36,690
Owns lots in Colorado City, Co., and land in Cherokee Village, Ark.
- Bob Perry: $66,500
- Texans for Lawsuit Refm PAC: $44,000
- Texas Credt Union League PAC: $41,500
- Texans for Lawsuit Reform PAC: $28,000
- Texans for A Republican Majority PAC: $26,000
- RNSEC: $20,000
- Texas Credit Union League PAC: $18,323
- FARMERS EMPLOYEE AND AGENT PAC OF TEXAS: $17,450
- HILLCO PAC: $15,460
- AT&T TEXAS PAC: $14,204