Rep. Dan Flynn District 2 (R-Canton)
- Business Owner, Ranching/Agriculture
- Diploma, McCallum High School, 1961
- Homeland Security & Public Safety
- Investments & Financial Services (Vice-Chair)
- Select Committee on Transparency in State Agency Operations (Co-Chair)
Sources of Income
Flynn owns Circle F Land and Cattle Company.
He owns stock in Texaco and Shell.
Ranch in Van valued at $36,690
Owns lots in Colorado City, Co., and land in Cherokee Village, Ark.
Flynn, who owns Circle F Land and Cattle Company, authored a bill in the 2013 session to remove barriers to the sale of raw milk and raw milk products. His bill made it out of committee, but didn't get to the House floor.