Sen. Craig L. Estes District 30 (R-Wichita Falls )
- B.S., Oral Roberts University, 1977; Graduate, Harvard Business School Owner President Manager Program, 1993.
- Health & Human Services
- State Affairs
Sources of Income
Estes and his wife have interest, dividend, royalty or rent income from several sources, including rental and interest income from properties in Texas, Arkansas, Oklahoma and Colorado.
Estes sold his stock in Estes, Inc., a wholesale chemical and fertilizer distributor, in 2010, and still owns stock in Nimrod Ventures LLC, a wetland real estate project in West Texas.
Residence in Wichita Falls valued at $682,960
Residence in Gunnison, Co., valued at $1,454,100
- Texans for Lawsuit Reform PAC: $103,402
- Bob Perry: $90,000
- Alice Walton: $75,000
- Texas Oil & Gas PAC: $74,500
- Texas Medical Association: $48,052
- Alice L. Walton: $45,000
- HILLCO PAC: $43,000
- AT&T TEXAS PAC: $40,783
- Texas Association of Realtors PAC: $40,000
- Wholesale Beer Distributors of Texas PAC: $31,525