Rep. Charles Perry District 83 (R-Lubbock)
Sources of Income
- Perry is a self-employed CPA and a board member of Forensic Nurses of West Texas and of the National Council on Family Violence.
- Perry owns stock in his own company, in Holly Corp. Holdings, in KTCP LLC, a real estate firm, and in Perry & Hettler PC, a CPA practice.
- Perry's wife, Jacklyn, is a teacher in Lubbock ISD.
- Residence in Lubbock valued at $677,298
- Property in Lubbock valued at $3,244
- Property in Lubbock valued at $141,019
- Texans for Lawsuit Reform PAC: $105,162
- Texans for Education Reform PAC: $55,000
- Rockafellow Investments, LLC: $50,000
- Bob Perry: $35,000
- Scott Simpson: $16,500
- EMPOWER TEXANS PAC: $11,883
- Lubbock Fire Fighters PAC: $9,000
- Texas Association of Realtors PAC: $9,000
- AT&T TEXAS PAC: $7,544
- Kirk Rogers: $7,500