Rep. Carol Alvarado District 145 (D-Houston )
Sources of Income
Alvarado is a self-employed consultant who does work for a variety of companies, including engineering firms like Entech and CDM, the Metropolitan Transit Authority of Harris County, and others who do business with the government. Some of her contracts specifically exclude her from doing work that involves any state agencies.
She also had a $5,000 retainer from Strategic Partnerships, which works to secure government contracts for businesses.
Residential property in Houston valued at $241,767
- Texans for Lawsuit Reform PAC: $301,720
- Stand for Children Texas PAC: $79,880
- HILLCO PAC: $60,604
- Bob Perry: $53,500
- Bill & Andrea White: $40,000
- TREPAC: $37,825
- Houston Professional Fire Fighters Assn. Local #341 PAC: $33,500
- JOHN NAU: $32,000
- Houston Police Officers Union PAC: $29,189
- Richard Weekley: $22,000