Rep. Bryan Hughes District 5 (R-Mineola)
Sources of Income
- Hughes, a trial lawyer, has a private practice in Mineola.
- He also has a limited partnership that owns some commercial real estate that is leased out.
- Commercial property in Mineola valued at $279,400
- Timeshare in Ormond Beach, Fla.
- STARS OVER TEXAS PAC: $80,580
- REPUBLICAN PARTY OF TEXAS: $66,321
- Harold Simmons: $66,000
- Texans for A Republican Majority PAC: $65,087
- Bob Perry: $44,500
- W. Mark Lanier: $36,000
- James and Cecilia Leininger: $30,000
- Lonnie Pilgrim: $30,000
- Williams Bailey Law Firm L.L.P.: $25,000
- Good Government PAC: $25,000