Rep. William A. "Bill" Callegari District 132 (R-Houston)
Sources of Income
Callegari owns WC Engineers Inc., where he provides engineering consulting and design services for the water, wastewater and environmental industries.
He also founded AM-TEX Corporation, a firm he sold in 1993 that manages and operates water utilities.
He has significant stock holdings in interests like pharmaceutical companies; financial, communications and technology firms; retail outlets; and the energy industry.
37 acres and residence in Katy valued at $318,773 and a neighboring lot valued at $362,937
Residence in Horseshoe Bay valued at $639,765
Ranch in Blanco County valued at about $190,000
Farm and commercial lot in Avoyelles Parish, La.
- Allen Boone Humphries Robinson LLP: $26,154
- Home - PAC Greater Houston Builders Association: $15,400
- James Dannenbaum: $10,250
- Texans for Lawsuit Reform PAC: $10,000
- Texas Medical Association: $9,515
- Texas Dental Association (DenPac): $9,500
- Smith Murdaugh Little & Bonham L.L.P.: $9,000
- Perdue Brandon Fielder Collins & Mott L.L.P.: $7,000
- FRIENDS OF BAYLOR MED: $7,000
- Larry D. Johnson: $7,000
Callegari has passed several bills relating to water and land use, the areas in which he makes his money consulting. He has pushed for a reform of the state's rules on groundwater districts, wastewater and water service providers.
He was a member of the city of Houston's Wastewater Regionalization Task Force, chairman of the Greater Houston Builders Association's Government Affairs Committee and chairman of the Texas Water Commission's Wastewater Advisory Council.