Rep. Bennett Ratliff District 115 (R-Coppell )
Sources of Income
Ratliff owns Ratliff Group, a civil engineering firm.
Residence in Coppell valued at $333,000
Business property in Coppell valued at $3,410
- Charles Butt: $180,000
- Texas Medical Association: $40,449
- Eye-PAC of the TX Opthalmological Accociation: $27,000
- Texas House Leadership Fund: $25,000
- Texas House Leadership Fund PAC: $25,000
- Bill Ratliff for State Senate: $20,000
- Texans for Lawsuit Reform PAC: $17,000
- Political Action Committee for Engineers: $13,500
- John & Jennifer Eagle: $12,500
- Texas Parent PAC: $12,500
He served on the Coppell Independent School Board for eight years.
His brother is State Board of Education member Thomas Ratliff.