Rep. Abel Herrero District 34 (D-Robstown)
- B.A., Texas A&M University; J.D., The University of Texas at Austin
- Land & Resource Management
- Criminal Jurisprudence (Chair)
- Select Committee on Criminal Procedure Reform
Sources of Income
- Herrero is a lawyer at Royston, Rayzor, Vickery & Williams LLP in Corpus Christi, where he specializes in civil litigation.
- His wife, Matilda, is the partial owner of Saint Benedict's Home Health Inc., an in-home care facility, where she is also employed.
- Residence in Robstown valued at $149,682
- Lot in Robstown valued at $28,275