Rep. Abel Herrero District 34 (D-Robstown)
Sources of Income
- Herrero is a lawyer at Royston, Rayzor, Vickery & Williams LLP in Corpus Christi, where he specializes in civil litigation.
- His wife, Matilda, is the partial owner of Saint Benedict's Home Health Inc., an in-home care facility, where she is also employed.
- Residence in Robstown valued at $149,682
- Lot in Robstown valued at $28,275
- Texans for Insurance Reform: $226,266
- House Democratic Campaign Committee: $148,500
- One Texas PAC: $99,405
- Texas House Democratic Campaign Committee: $98,119
- Texans for Insurance Reform: $86,632
- Perry & Haas LLP: $70,500
- Mostyn Law Firm, PC: $70,000
- Texans for Insurance Reform PAC: $59,355
- Law Offices of Douglas Allison: $54,000
- Maurico R. Celis: $50,000