Updated, Dec. 13:
Gov. Rick Perry on Friday announced his appointments to the five-member Red River Boundary Commission, which is tasked with resolving confusion surrounding Texas' border with Oklahoma. Those volunteer members include:
- State Rep. Larry Phillips, R-Sherman;
- Bill Douglass, CEO of Sherman-based Douglass Distributing;
- Thomas Johnson, a Sherman City Council member and attorney;
- William Madden, president of Dallas-based Madden Asset Management;
- Maher Maso, mayor of Frisco and manager of Maso Asset Management.
Original story, Dec. 5:
Gov. Rick Perry doesn't appear to be in a hurry to address the confusion swirling around Texas’ border with Oklahoma.
He has ...