The National Law Review has a look at recent legal developments in the battle over water rights in the Brazos River system. The Texas Farm Bureau has been battling in court to suspend the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality's order suspending junior water rights on the Brazos, the longest river in Texas.
- Texas Groundwater Districts Face Bevy of Challenges
- Water Policy on Minds of Ag Commissioner Hopefuls
- Legal Battle Over Brazos Water Rights Rages On
- New Aquatic Science Curriculum Available in Texas
- LCRA Considers Lowering Water Level of Lake Austin
- Did Drought Help Bring On Syria's Civil War?
- Event: Webinar on Stewardship of Private Lands for Wildlife and Water
- Data App: Track Texas Reservoir Levels
- Event: Water — Now What?