Your afternoon reading:
- "A significant portion of Travis County voters believe Tom DeLay is guilty of money laundering, a pollster testified today as part of DeLay’s efforts to move his trial outside Austin." — DeLay not popular in Austin, pollster testifies, Postcards
- Bill White's newest set of videos features Dallas business leaders — two of whom, Lucy Billingsley and John Adams, formerly supported U.S. Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison — touting White's economic smarts.
- "Tom DeLay says once his money-laundering trial is over — and he expects to win — he intends to go after the public integrity unit that brought his indictment in the first place." — Tom DeLay: I'll win my case, then go after the prosecutor, Trail Blazers
- "Members of the Texas GOP delegation are pressing the Obama administration to send more troops to the Texas-Mexico border." — North Texas Republicans urge White House for more border troops, Trail Blazers
New in The Texas Tribune:
- "In the first ad of his general election campaign against U.S. Rep. Chet Edwards, D-Waco, Bill Flores evokes a familiar anti-Washington theme." — Flores' Campaign Releases His First Ad in CD-17
Texas Tribune donors or members may be quoted or mentioned in our stories, or may be the subject of them. For a complete list of contributors, click here.